sábado, 21 de junho de 2014

A few warnings

Hi. Most of you are warned that this blog will center on personal experiences of mine with cartoons that have since stopped airing on any channel I know. Inspired by Desenhos Animados Esquecidos, I decided to launch an English-speaking version of it because there needs to be a demand. Or maybe not.
Anyway, the point of this blog is to write about cartoons that have the following characteristics:
-Little to no content may exist
-Little to no information about the dub may exist
-This cartoon exists in other languages but the Portuguese dub is a holy grail
-No dubbing information exists
Welcome to Forgotten Cartoons.

2 comentários:

  1. Wow...it's pretty flattering that my favourite blog (I have 2..) has had such an impact! I enjoyed your initiative, RandomMe Entertainment. Would you mind if I quoted this blog on Desenhos Animados Esquecidos? In a post or in the "Other Blog Sugestions" section? Best wishes!

    PS: By the way, I still haven't understood...are you English or Portuguese? Or none of them?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi. For a start, I'm Portuguese (I live in Braga) and my blogs are in English because of the impact Cartoon Network had in the Portuguese society in the past.
      I'll post something tonight. Also, you can quote it on "Other Blog Suggestions". You may need my help for some posts.

      Eliminar